Sunday, February 12, 2012

And the Winners Are...

Spyder, who chose the Tugging My Heart Strings Scarf Pattern
CZPhoenix, who chose the Fibonacci Squared Men’s Scarf Pattern

ChristinetheCurious, who chose the Black Willow Cowl & Scarf Pattern

Anonymous, who is still debating, but considering Tugging My Heart Strings Scarf Pattern

Jazz03, who I’m waiting to hear from still.  Jazz03 please email me with your email address so you may collect your prize!

Thank you all for participating!!  I hope you all continue to enjoy reading my designing stories on my blog.

Here is one more video from the Tugging My Heart Strings Pattern – it demonstrates the mid row bind off technique used in the pattern.  This time I rested the camera on a pillow... I think it turned out better than when I rested it on the ball of yarn!

Coming Up Next: the story behind my Cleopatra design - "Insanity Meets Its Match"

No comments:

Post a Comment