Saturday, July 7, 2012

Introducing Eco Chic Knits Baby with a KAL!


To introduce Eco Chic Knits newest line, Eco Chic Knits Baby, I’m hosting my first Knit-A-Long (KAL).  This KAL was inspired by my friend, Christine and her new baby, Cyrus.  Unfortunately, Cyrus spent the first week of his life in the hospital.  So this KAL is knitting baby hats for babies who aren’t able to move directly from the womb into their home.  If you don’t have such a baby in your life, please consider joining the KAL anyway.  You can knit the hat for charity and send it to a women’s shelter or hospital! 

To enter the KAL, join my ravelry group forum “KAL” or simply reply to the blog post by August 1st.  Post updates and your finished baby hat(s).  A participant will be chosen at random to win a copy of one of my patterns of their choice. 

This is the yarn, I’ll be using.  
Mirasol’s Samp’a naturally dyed organic cotton - Japanese Indigo
  
This is the hat, I’ll be knitting. 
Eco Chic Knits Baby's Zig Zag Zug

Yes, the pattern was inspired by my Mini Cooper Clubman!


I can’t wait to see what projects you add!


Eco Chic Knits Baby specializes in hand knit to order baby hats featuring organic, natural, sustainable, or alternative eco yarns.  Please check out www.ecochicknits.com/Baby.html for a catalog of currently offered styles, designed and knit by me.  At this time only completed projects are offered.  A book of Eco Chic Knit Baby’s hat patterns may become available in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment