Monday, January 14, 2013

Update on Releases

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!  I apologize for being so delinquent in blogging lately.

To catch everyone up, in the past 2 1/2 months, I've published:

Mountain Peaks Skier Cowl
Knit in Estelle's Cloud Cotton, accented with 3 square shell buttons



Southern Christmas Cowl

Knit in Blue Sky Alpaca's Skinny Cotton, accented with glass beads


I've been spending a great deal of time working through having my old patterns tech edited.  To date, the tech edited patterns include:

  • Fall in Flames Cowl
  • Fall Twist Cowl
  • Fibonacci Squared Men’s Scarf
  • Mountain Peaks Skier Cowl
  • Off the Cuff Cowl
  • Pillows of Comfort Cowl and Scarf Set
  • Relaxed Petal Ruffle Scarf
  • Southern Christmas Cowl
  • Tugging My Heart Strings


One other point of news, Eco Chic Knits patterns are now available on patternfish.com. 
I’m looking forward to a full year of designing.  Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment