Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hear Ye, Hear Ye


The following public service announcement is brought to you by designer, knitter, and proprietor of Eco Chic Knits, Lindsay Lewchuk, A dream from long ago is today fulfilled.  I am pleased to announce the release of my first garment design!
Lake Breeze Tank

Knit in Americo Original’s cotton flamme, I originally designed this garment for myself last summer.  In April of this year, I decided it deserved to be my premiere garment design. 


After finishing a craftsy course on grading, I set to grading the design for standard bust sizes 34, 38, 42, 46, 50, 54, 58, and 62.  
thank you Faina Goberstein!

3 very long, stressful, and math comatose months later, the work is finally finished.  Stalwartly aided by my seasoned tech editor, Katherine Vaughan, the completed pattern is tech edited, test knit, and available on interest sites near you (Eco Chic Knits, Ravelry, Craftsy, Patternfish, Etsy).   

Lake Breeze Tank is a fun knit perfect for the hot fading days of summer. 
On the yacht or lunch in the city, this Lake Breeze Tank is designed to accentuate all your best curves… oh la la!  Just as a breeze highlights waves on the lake, so the negative ease flatters every woman’s form. Diagonal lines meet center mast drawing attention to the natural waist.  At this point, the pattern mirrors drawing the diagonal lines up and away towards the shoulders.  The unique stepped neckline draws the eye up towards your face. 

No comments:

Post a Comment